So I checked back on a few blogs to see how to do a 'tag' and I guess we need to tell 7 random things about ourselves.
1. I love motor sports, snowmobiling, 4-wheeling, and motorcycling..... something for every season.
2. I can't go hardly anywhere without my knitting. I have so many projects going and I feel like it's a waste of time just sitting, even watching a movie.
3. I would love to sleep past 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning...(any tips?)My so called inner clock seems to think I need to be up EARLY!! I thougt early was 6 or 7am.
4. Green is my favorite color, I think it always has been. I remember in the 60's (hey, remember I'm 50!)my mom had me wear a light pink oxford shirt with a pair of green denim side zip pants. I thought she was crazy but now I realize she was pretty up on fashion back then.
5. I absolutely did not want to be a grandma until about 2 weeks ago. For some reason I feel ready now.
6. I want to get more knowledgeable about politics.
7. I am really loving my life right now....life is good!
There are so many blogs that I love to watch, for ideas and inspiration, I may have to tag some one who doesn't even know me just because I feel they are so special.
Since this is Friday, I am a little low on mind action... Tim and I usually like to unwind on Friday evenings. Out with friends, music or a movie are our likely picks. To night we are going to listen to 'Charlie Roth' at our local VFW. 60 and 70's music with his own twist.
Well I guess I'm going with 4 special people to tag....(the other 3 I know have already been tagged!) I just want you all to know that you really inspire me.....
So tell us 7 things about yourselves....