Monday, May 26, 2008

Our 29th Anniversary!

29 years!!!!! And I think(know) we are having more fun now than any other year of our marriage. This weekend we went up north with to our friends Lori and Jeff's cabin in the woods by Cross Lake to go 4-wheelin'. Always a blast when we get together with them and Mary and Aaron for a weekend. Then today we went to my sister Julie's(and her dh Randy) cabin on Norway Lake. There were about 25 of us together to celebrate Memorial Day, a couple of niece's birthdays and our anniversary. We're lucky to be able to have family get togethers on a regular basis. We try to celebrate birthday's every month, since we pretty much have every month covered with a few. It's priceless time spent with family.


























The story about 'Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right" is an old long one. Has to do with a zipper issue my dh Tim had! Any hoooo, my dear friend Mary gave Tim and I the mugs as a gift a year or two ago and when I found the anniversary card with just the 'Right' sentiment on it I had to get it for Tim. I hope Tim knows he is my 'Mr. Right'! (He already knew I'm 'Mrs. Always Right'.)

2 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

Happy ANNIVERSARY! 29 years in love...ahhhh. Thanks for being an inspiration, Karen!

Susan Westberg said...

Congrats Karen and Tim! Looks and sounds like you had a great time. Miss seeing you.