Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Harley Babes Update!








I forgot to give a peek of the back pocket on the dolls.



For a little added 'cuteness' I used a tag from our t-shirts!









And I also made tags for them! I used Unity stamps and a HD stamp.

































I dropped the babes off at Hope Pregnancey and was able to see some of the other dolls....take a look!













They are amazing!! All so different and unique!







The fund raiser is October 9th, at 6PM, dinner at 6:30 at the Holiday Inn in Willmar, MN. Silent auction bidding from 6PM- 7:45PM. Reservations are needed. Go on line to http://www.hopepcwillmar.org/ and click on "2008 Celebration". (no cost to attend)



1 comment:

Bragger said...

I so wish I could be there to bid on these little babies...

I'm getting my new Harley tomorrow.....my husband WON it, and he's giving it to me!