Saturday, September 13, 2008

I went to the MOA Friday with my friend Susan! It was ScrapFest '08 put on by Archiver's! Lots of vendors showing their new products and then you get to do 'make and takes'. So we were able to bring home a few cards. It was nice to be able to try some of the tools before you would consider buying them. Also seeing the new papers and some new glues....and then some things really haven't changed that much.
It was such a nice day away.!! Lunch at Famous Dave's. Long Islands! We needed some time to just sit and get away from the crowds.
And while we were waiting in line for one of the 'make and takes' we were right by the Gap so I quickly ran to the clearance rack not knowing what I was looking for. Then I found two pants, tried them on, wooohooo!!! they fit, paid for them and got back to Susan just in time for our turn. $32.98, and one pair is wool!! I think that was the fastest purchase I have ever made. Multitasking is important!! I should have brought knitting with. There was a woman in a m-'n-t line knitting a pair of socks!
Well any way, it was fun and Susan has a more detailed account of our day on her blog!! Check it out here!! One thing she didn't say was that our two hour trip home turned into a three hour one. Twin Cities traffic!!!!! We both prefer the quieter mid-west Minnesotat roads!

3 comments:

Susan Westberg said...

I 100% agree about the traffic! It was so bad I must have blocked it out of my memory - LOL! Merging traffic stinks - hahahaha!

Karen said...

Crap, crap, crap!!!LOFL

Unknown said...

I hope those were VIRGIN Long Islands....mother!