Monday, September 1, 2008

Summers Last Hoorah!!

Tim and I spent the day at my older sister Ruth's new lake house. Her and her DH bought a place 7 lots down from an other sister, Julie'. Her and her DH have been there for over 20 years. They are on Norway Lake, only about 15 minutes from our house. Now we have lots of family and friends with lake places. We should have some where to go most weekends during the summer. (wink)



I didn't take a lot of pictures today, to busy working on Randy and Megan and visiting with family! But I just had to share this picture of my sweet nephew John! The kids were just floating the afternoon away and this is John's style!! He is such a fun kid!








I didn't want to miss a chance to enjoy one of our last warm Minnesota summer days so I took the 0pportunity to give my three nieces(they are all sisters) their first paddle boat ride!

















This is Heather!! The doll my sister Deanna redressed for the Hope Pregnancy fund raiser!

























Note the bunny slippers and hand embroidered quilt!















And here are Randy and Megan......


My little Harley babes!!
















Did a little photo shoot at the lake! (Easy subjects to work with!)














They are gorgeous dolls. I hope they bring lots of money for the fund raiser in October. My sister and I plan to go to the dinner and auction, I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for looking....

3 comments:

Susan Westberg said...

These turned out absolutely adorable! The patches, the goggles, the piggytails, the puppy ... all just perfect! And your sister's with the bunny slippers ... too cute! Someone lucky is going to get those cuties!

Unknown said...

Mom, you are smokin' in your bikini!

Karen said...

Thanks, Susan!! And Randi, do I have to do 'comment approval' on you!!?? But thanks, kid!!