Saturday, March 21, 2009

TAG YOUR IT!!

I am at dd#1 in the Twin cities... and just
happened to check one of Unity's latest posts and
saw that Angela ''Tagged me! You are to post the
6th picture in the 6th file of your pictures on
your computer! Mine happens to be of my
nephew John when he was practicing
archery at my dad's farm. I need to
edit my pictures more often.....
John has his eyes closed on this one!



So, when you get tagged, you need to follow a
few 'rules of the game'!! And for this 'tag' game they are:


•Open your photo folder on your computer
•Open the 6th folder of photos
•Select the 6th picture
•Post the picture on your blog with a description
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link your six friends to your blog post

I have tagged:

.......because I enjoy their pictures(and stories) on their blogs!

No comments: