Saturday, May 2, 2009

Celebrating Unity Style!

Unity stepped out for the evening to celebrate their first milestone. One year in business! But it doesn't take a milestone for this fabulous group to have a good time! Going to work is a party for them. I stopped by Unity on Thursday(lucky me to know Chris and Angela and live so close) and I hear Chris singing away in his office....music going... and there is always laughter in the back work room too! Ya just wanna hang out there~~it would brighten any one's day! CONGRATULATIONS,
dear friends!!
Here's to continued success!
And no celebration is complete for Angela without her parents presence!
It is known that their love and support has been a strong guiding force for her too!
Keep your eye on Unity!
I have a feeling there is more exciting changes ahead!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful pics.. thks for sharing them.. Ohhhh I would love to work there, if only i lived closer.. LOL LOL
one day, I will visit too.. one day