Tuesday, December 2, 2008

YEP, MORE PICTURES.......

I'm on the 'tired side' but I just wanted to post a few more pictures!!



Randi, Nick and Eli got to go home today! I haven't talked to them yet, wanted to give them a quiet night. Just their little family!!



























Before they went home my sister and I were able to bring my dad by the hospital. He had an appt. in the cities so we were able to bring him to see his first great grandchild. He said he had forgotten how small a newborn can be. Dad didn't say much but I could tell he was over joyed.
We never know when we will all be together so I grabbed the chance
to get a four-generation picture.....

1 comment:

Brooke said...

GORGEOUS photos!!! everyone is SO HAPPY that little Eli is here!!!
I tagged you on my blog this morning! go check it out! have a GREAT day!!! :)