Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy HHH Friday!

What fun to check out every one's creations from the week during HHH! It's a great way to get 'inspired' with Unity stamps!!


These little Valentine's were for the Unity Addicts Challenge! (Need to finish 3 more to send to 5 little nieces and nephews!) They were made with the Big Polka Dot Cupcake and Sweet Yummy Cupcakes!






And a card for the Hip Hop Challenge-Unity Takes Flight!! I used stamps from two Unity KOTM, August '08 and January '09!








These two were embossed with CTMH embossing powders and I used Distressed Dots, and a swirl from Unity that I couldn't find in their product site.(letters from CTMH.)










This one has Distressed Dots, Harlequin and a circle and dots from Doo Dads!!(also letters from CTMH!) Embossed with CTMH embossing powder!!TFL







13 comments:

Christi Snow said...

What a fun grouping of cards...such a diverse group, but my favorites are those sweet little pink & brown valentines...yum! smiles...

Katy Tipton said...

such cute little valentines!! And great colors on the Love cards!

Kerry said...

Great cupcake cards and I love the shimmer and whimsy of the take flight card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What great cards! My favorites are the LOVE cards! Very cool! TFS! :)

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful cards!!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

AWESOME! I esp. love the little cupcakes!

Kristen said...

wow Karen these are all sooooo awesome! :) I love each and every single one of them!

Dawn K. said...

what beautiful cards

Shemaine said...

Wonderful cards and pics of family with the date...totally made me laugh, Happy Valentine's Day!

BloomingPink said...

wow. these are all awesome. I especially like the cupcakes.

Ashley said...

All these cards are FABULOUS! I love them all, esp the first ones!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

My favorite is the love card.....collage is such a great look. Very nice blog too....love the St. Patrick's Day theme.

Cindy

FibreJunky said...

Great cards! I especially love the Unity Takes Flight challenge card. it has pink and sparkles - what more could you want??