Friday, February 27, 2009

Unity HHH!!!

This stamp is from the Unity's Feb. KOM!
I was inspired by Jess'(jexterra)
mushroom card here!!
The paper is from DCWV's The Green Stack!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Edit: I didn't get around to the Blog Hop until late last night,
after I had set up this delayed post! Then I saw that
the Unity DT member, talented Heather B.
had used the same stamp and paper too!!
They were meant to go together!
We did go snowmobiling last night....
it was great!! Light, fluffy snow!
And the temperature was perfect!
Maybe it'll snow again and I'll get another chance!

9 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a super cute card! I love the DP! TFS! :)

Jacqueline said...

That paper IS perfect for that house! You colored it wonderful! Yay for snowmobiling!! So glad you got to go, we got tons of snow!!

Purple Princess said...

So cute! I love that shroom!

Amy said...

That is the perfect DP for that stamp...gotta get some!! LOL...great card!

JenMarie said...

Oh how cute, perfect paper!!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute card! I love the DP!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card Karen! Yes that stamp and DP go wonderfully together! Snowmobiling sounds like fun!

Katy said...

LOVE this card!

Lisa H. said...

what a totally cute card. I'm still waiting patiently for my KOTM. glad to see your have yours.