Friday, February 20, 2009

JUST A LITTLE CRAFTING.....

Eli is getting to the age that he needs to
wear a bib once in a while!
And since his mom hasn't been to impressed with
what there is for bibs in the stores we talked about making
some.....This is the first results...soft flannel and terry! We'll see
if that little 'bugger' soaks thru these bibs!
Now for a little Unity....I made this card for the
Monday Girls Challenge! Pick a Holiday! You were to
pick your favorite holiday and mine was a toss-up
between Christmas, Valentine's Day and Halloween!
Since I still had a lot of Valentine stuff at work
this is what I came up with!
Papers are Rhonna Farrer and Basic Grey, 'wings' are
Heidi Swapp ghosts and black dots are ColorBok metal dots!
The Unity stamps used are 'je t' aime' and
the swirl from Jan. KOTM!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I have a patern for using different fabric (the wipe off kind, I can't think of what it is called). Let me know where you want me to send you the instructions. brianaj@wctrib.com