Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby Showers and Family!




It's hard to believe that Randi only has about 6 weeks
to go till her due date! She has had a great pregnancy with just a little morning sickness in the beginning. Now she feels good and is enjoying feeling the baby move and even appreciates some of his ''jabs". I still can't believe I'm going to be a grandma.















On Saturday Randi's Aunts(my sisters) put on baby shower for her. Randi just wanted a small simple get together and then she wanted to play 'group solitaire'. I remember my mom playing solitaire when I was very young. When my sisters and I got older mom taught us how to play. And then we learned to play 'double solitaire' with her and some how we kept adding people. On Saturday we had 6 playing but we have had as many as 8 or 9 playing. It can get pretty wild at times with cards flying. The youngest nieces are now playing. The family
tradition will continue....






























Then on Sunday we had the McLaughlin's to our house. We had a very relaxing day. Even a trip across the street to the park. My niece Claire's daughter Hailey(2 yo) even gave her Great Gpa Mac and Nick a ride on the merry-go-round. We are so greatful to have family near enough for day trips to be together.


















1 comment:

Susan Westberg said...

Looks like the shower was a success. It was good to see you at the party. Sorry I didn't chat much ... many people there I hadn't seen in a while. PLUS I just had to dance - LOL! Oh, and if Hailey could get any cuter, I'd like to know how. What a doll!!