Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Creativity!

I'm finding I need to do more crafting like this. (It's great stress release!)
(This card looks alot better in real life.)
I use to do alot of different crafts, most I used for gifts and sold a few.
For years I made papermache Santa's. A different one every year.
(I'll post a few when I get my Christmas decos out.) But for the last five or
so years I have mainly knit and a little(and I mean little) scrapbooking.
Time to get a balance again. We'll see what I come up with!

2 comments:

Susan Westberg said...

Cute card Karen! And good luck with the rest of your crafting. Maybe we need a get-together day. I think a Saturday would work for most of us. I actually scrapped four pages in the last two days. I'll post them later. A couple of them need "just a little extra" so I'm searching my supplies to finish them. I'm still scrapping from 2002 so I just wnat to ge thte pictures on a page instead of in a box!

JenMarie said...

Oh this is FABulous!