Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mary!!

My friend, Mary, has joined the ranks of the
fifty year olds!!! Today!!
Happy Birthday, dear friend!


I sent Mary birthday cards for
fifty days before her birthday!
(It was a commitment on my part.)
Getting a card to her every day for over a month!!! Wow!
(sooooooooo...glad it's over!!)
Only thing she committed to was to get her mail! LOL


I also hung 25 bras at the Spicer Legion!


The sign said,
"Fifty cups of cheer,
the Birthday girl
party's here!!!'
And that she did!


The guys admiring the bras!!
That red one IS a favorite!!

The Party's Over, it's time to call it a day.
They've burst your pretty balloon
and taken the moon away.
It's time to wind up the masquerade.
Just make your mind up the piper must be paid.
The Party's Over.
The candles flicker and dim.
You danced and dreamed through the night,
it seemed to be right just being with him.
Now you must wake up, all dreams must end.
Take off your make up,
The Party's Over.
It's all over, my friend.

1 comment:

Susan Westberg said...

I absolutely love it!! The bras are perfect. LOL! I tried to spot some of the cards we made at ScrapFest ... too many to look through. How fun!