Friday, January 23, 2009

Hip Hop Challenge/Unity with all the Trimmings!


I'm a day late with this challenge for Hip Hop, but that's okay! I wanted to challenge myself, plus, I needed another 'thank you' card! Used Unity's August KOTM and colored the birds with Copic markers, I really like them, the color just flows.... The old ric-rac is from my sister Julie's MIL(who has passed). This card is already in the mail.....I always wonder what other card makers do with their cards? Are they in the mail???

5 comments:

FibreJunky said...

In the mail? Um...some of them? I love how the birds exactly match the paper. Wonderful!

Dawn M said...

love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

Nice card & love the color match.

Scrapacat said...

Yes, it's a simple card, but the simplicity gives it punch! Wonderful!
~ky

Lee said...

I just love the perfectly coordinated birdies and dp!!! What a sweet and cheerful card to make someone's day!!