Friday, January 23, 2009

A Unity Card Challenge!!

This is week 11 of Amber's Unity Sketch Challenge! With 'work' it can take me all week to get one card done! Oh, well! The process relaxes me and then I have a card to send someone!


My dear friends at Unity hit the road this week to California for CHA! in Anaheim. In May it will be one year since they sold their first stamp....they have grown leaps and bounds! It has been exciting to see how their idea has become a company known world wide!

This peacock comes from Unity's January KOTM! He(or she) has become very popular!! Unity's artist Lindsay designed the little guy!!

TGIF!!! How is your weekend looking? T and I are heading to the Cities tomorrow til Sunday! Need a grandson fix!! Hope you all have a good one!!

5 comments:

Christi said...

ooooh, Karen! You rocked this peacock stamp...WOW! This is gorgeous!!! I love everything about it!

Have fun with that cute little grandson this weekend! smiles...

BTW, for some reason your blogoversary gadget keeps covering up parts of your blog posts... :(

Lisa F said...

I LOVE the peacock! Great job on it! Beautiful card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

You gotta love the peacock! I love how you cut him out and colored him! Fabulous card! :)

Sara Henton said...

Really like the colors you choose, it looks wonderful.

Scrapacat said...

I love the tone of blue you chose. Suits this birdie very well!
~ky