Friday, January 30, 2009

SUNSET INSPIRATION!

Since I make cards for relaxation and
for their use I'm not going to put any pressure
on myself to get challenges done on time!
I just know I will always be behind!!

These 2 cards are from challenges from the
Unity Forum.................from last week!!


I don't have much time for crafting, so I bring
a limited amount of supplies with me to work
and this is what I came up with!
This first one was for last Thursday's Hip Hop
Card Challenge! We had to use
Unity stamps with the colors of a sunset.
(I took this picture on our way down to
Marshall late Friday afternoon.
It was gorgeous! )

Like I said, I had limited supplies!
I did embossing with silver and
used 7 Gypsies paper!
And this one was for the Unity
Monday girls challenge.
Amber called it 'Operation Flocking"!!
Well, I didn't have any 'flock'. And Willmar
doesn't have any...that I could find!

So when we were in the Cities a week ago
I stopped at Archivers! When I saw
the tan flock I thought of Unity's
cute little deer stamp!!
Kinda' like the flocked look!

No comments: